Please arrive 15-20 minutes early for your appointment for registration.
If you are having X-rays done, please allow yourself one hour before your appointment to complete these in a timely fashion.
When you come for your appointment, please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID (State Issued Picture ID, Passport, etc.)
- Insurance card
- Referral from your insurance company (if your insurance requires one)
- Relevant Information to your injury such as MRI, CT, X-rays, etc.
- Please also provide reports/findings of related exams
- Studies on a CD are preferred
- List of medications (if any)
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least one days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally, emergencies occur, or patients require a little more time and can cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.
Our new patients will fill out forms electronically to be environmentally conscious. Please contact our office for instructions on how to complete the forms.